Family!
(After several notes to each family member...)
Thank you all for not forgetting about me! Can you please tell my friends to write me? ... (goes on to list several names of friends... could it be YOU?) :) There's never enough time on P-day! My finders are numb from writing fast and furiously.
I don't know what else to tell you other than that I love you! I miss you too, but I love you more! I am so glad to be sealed to ya'll! I picture us all standing in the temple together some day, and I know that that's true happiness. If you don't know that, all you have to do is ask God and seek for His answer.
I love love love love love love you all! And the grandparents! Have a wonderful rest of your week! xoxoxo
I love you!
Sister Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment