Hello!
Q&A
Investigators?
We have 2-3 investigators, no progressing investigators. One was a referral, one was in the area book as a potential. The other one is a member but doesn't remember that she's a member.
Memorizing?
All we are required to memorize are the bullet points to the lessons and the things from the MTC.
Exercise?
We walk/jog/run for 20 minutes and then stretchy yoga doings for 10 minutes.
Yes Andrew you may read my books.
Yes Heather it is sad to give up normal things.
We are on week 4 of 6, which means that the transfer is almost up and that is totally weird. I could maybe be training this next transfer, but who knows what will happen?! I will most likely stay in Lakeview.
Yesterday the Omaha Stake was rearranged. A branch got absorbed into the stake and all of the wards were changed. We lost none, but gained quite a bit. It was so exciting for everyone! It is an answer to our prayers for more work to do!
On Thursday we had exchanges. Our Sister Training Leader and her companion came down and we did half the day with each. It was so wonderful, so fun, and exactly what Sister Frisina and I each needed.
Something funny to think about, Sister Frisina said this last night, "If we met the prophet, our purpose would still be to invite him to come closer to Christ!"
I dunno if you think that is funny, but I find it hilarious.
I can't think of what else to write, sorry! I hope you all have a good week! I love you all.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment