It's been an interesting week. On Monday I bought a personal blender and it is the stuff that dreams are made of. On Tuesday I had a super weird pain attack through all of the joints in my body. Most of the rest of the week was made up of recovering from that and trying to see people.
Tuesday morning while running, I noticed that my ankles hurt. I dismissed it. Throughout the day, the same pain that was in my ankles spread slowly to the rest of my joints. All of them. In my entire body. We had a lot of appointments that night that I was really looking forward to but it got to the point that even using my hand hurt severely. So we called Sister Weston, our mission president's wife. She met us at an urgent care where a doctor looked me over and took my blood and basically said it was super weird. She guessed that it was a virus and it would run its course. They ran tests for mono and West Nile. Mono was negative, I haven't heard back about the West Nile yet.
I took a lot of naps in between the lots of meetings we had this week. It was really hard to only be able to visit one or two people a day. Frustrating.
At this point, just my ankles hurt. And sometimes my knees and hip jointy things. And I think I'm back to normal missionary tired.
I have been in Omaha for over a month now! Crazy! Transfers are next week. I will probably stay in Lakeview with Sister Frisina. But who actually knows? It's not uncommon to train here after 6 weeks so that's a possibility I have to consider.
This coming week is going to be great with Zone Conference and a temple trip happening!
Last night I watched Sister Hanks perform in a musical fireside. Afterward we cried and were in continued awe that we both got called here.
Let me know if you have any questions for me! And feel free to write whenever is convenient!
Love,
Sister Amanda Peterson
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment