Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Omaha Week 7

So much and so very little has happened this week!
On Wednesday most of the test results came back negative. I am low in vitamin D though so I will be on mega doses for the next 11 weeks.
On Thursday we helped a lady name Jessica move in. We helped her last week and we will help her this week. She is a referral from a lady who just moved into our ward. I am proud to say that I placed my first Book of Mormon all by myself with her!
The rest of the week, we stayed in a lot. Poor Sister Frisina has watched The District 4 billion times while I've rested!
I am very tired and in a lot of pain.
This morning the doctors called with the results of the last few tests (they had to be sent to the University of Utah for testing, part of me was back at home!) and reported that the "Rheumatoid Factor" was positive.
So I'll be seeing a rheumatologist tomorrow. Which should be interesting.
Oh, and transfers were this week! But nothing has changed for me. It's a good thing though, I don't know how I'd deal with anything else new.
I appreciate all of your messages and prayers. I hope you all have a good week!
Love,
Sister Amanda Peterson


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment